dated on April 5, 2021
The Company may provide game applications and content applications (hereinafter referred to as the “Applications”) in the Services.
You must agree to the Policy In order to use the Services, including the Applications. The Policy is an agreement between you and the Company and applies to all of you who use the Services.
If you are a minor, you may not agree to the Policy on your own. Your legal representative such as your parent or guardian must agree to the Policy.
The term “Personal Information” herein refers to “Personal Information” as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Acquisition of User information
The Company may acquire and use your information in the Services for the purposes described below in the following manner. Please note that if you do not provide the information, you may not be able to use all or part of the Services.
- Account Information
The Company shall obtain the information that you provide for user identification, etc. on the Services, such as your login to the Services and account transfer. This includes your phone number, email address, Facebook ID, and other information about you that the Company specifies.
- Profile Information
For the purpose of smooth use of the Services and smooth communication among users, the Company obtains the information you provide when using the Services. This may include your name, date of birth, age, user nickname, gender, country of residence, information on your place of work/school, language preference, comments, contact information, family information, group information, and other information about you that the Company specifies.
- Information Obtained through Campaigns, etc.
The Company may obtain your name, address, telephone number, email address, gender, date of birth, etc. for the purpose of questionnaires, campaigns, and related lotteries, gift delivery, delivery of purchased products, etc.
- Payment Information
In some cases, such as when purchasing products or using paid services, the Company may ask you to enter your credit card information for your payment. However, the Company does not retain credit your card information because the payment is handled by a credit agency.
- Information and Documents for Identity Verification
When your identity verification is required, the Company may ask you to upload documents such as your driver’s license or passport, and to enter information such as your name and address.
- Death Certificate
In case a user of a registered account has died, the Company may request mostly his or her family to upload the death certificate of the decedent as a proof of death.
- Service Usage Information
The Company obtains information about your use of the Services and your behavior on the Services. This includes following information about your terminal, your behavior on the Services and interactions with other users, the content you create, and your purchase:
- Terminal information
- Terminal information and connection environment information
- Product model
- Operating System (OS)
- Communication carrier
- Information terminal setup
- IP address
- Other information such as an identifier specific to each information terminal
- Access log
When you use the Services, information such as IP address, browser type, and browser language is automatically generated and saved. In addition, the Company shall use this information to analyze the user environment, to provide better services, and to prevent fraudulent activities that hinder the service offerings.
- Information about your behavior and interactions with other users
The Company may automatically acquire the content that you create on the Services and other information that you provide, as well as your usage history of the Services. This includes text, images, video, etc., including personal information that you post for your own storage and management, as well as text, images, video, stamps, and other information that you send to communicate with other users (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content is sent through the Company’s server in the system, and at this time, the person to whom the content is sent, the data format, the operation date and time, etc. are also temporarily recorded on the server. In addition, the recorded contents may include URL information accessed by tapping or clicking on the Services.
- Cookies and Web Beacons
- Computer information and advertising identifiers
The Company may acquire computer information (your OS, individual terminal identification information, computer name, advertising ID, language setting, etc.) that you use. In addition, the Company may link the acquired advertising ID to an internal identifier that it has assigned to you. The Company shall use this information to provide better services, to verify your identity, and to prevent fraudulent activities that hinder normal service offerings.
- GPS information
For purposes such as providing you with location-based services and optimal services, some of the Services may use location information sent from mobile phones and other devices. Please note that location information shall not be sent if your mobile phone or other device settings prohibit the sending of location information.
- Payment information
The Company may acquire billing and payment information from the credit agency that you provide to it when you purchase virtual currency or other products in the Services, or a license to use virtual items, etc.
- Terminal information
Management of Acquired Information
Those who are engaged in the work of managing and using the acquired information that have been obtained by the Company shall strictly manage the information acquired from you, and shall pay sufficient attention to the handling of the acquired information to prevent improper access, loss, leakage, or falsification of personal information.
Purpose for Using User Information
The Company shall use the acquired user information within the scope of the following purposes of use or within the scope of the purposes of use that are clear from the circumstances in which the information was acquired, and shall not use the information for any other purpose except with the consent of the individual or as permitted by laws and regulations.
- For identity verification and authentication
- For research, analysis, and improvement for the purpose of the improvement of the Services
- For responding to information and inquiries regarding the Services
- For responding to acts in violation of the Company’s Terms, etc. for the Services
- For communication regarding matters that may affect the Services (e.g., major changes to the Services, temporary suspension of the Services, etc.)
- For sending information on services and products, other campaign information, questionnaires, and direct mails
- For billing, charging calculation, refund, payment, etc., and for administrative processing related to the provision of the Services
- For providing affiliates and points programs
- For research, statistics and analysis of marketing data
- For providing payment services, and logistics services such as the delivery of products and gifts
- For the development of new services and functions
- For maintaining the system and addressing problems
- For other purposes individually specified in each Application of the Company
- For providing information on the Company’s services that are deemed beneficial to users and on products and services, including advertisements, of advertising companies and other companies to which the Company provides user information
- For other purposes equivalent to the above purposes of use
Provision of Information
The Company shall not provide any personal information contained in user information to any third party without prior consent of users. However, this shall not apply to cases prescribed below:
- When there is a legal reason;
The Company may provide user information to a third party without consent of users when it is based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations, or it is required by legal procedures, or public or government agencies.
- When entrusting the handling;
In order to facilitate the Company’s operations and provide better services to users, the Company may outsource the handling of user information to contractors based on its instructions.
- When personal information is provided following the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons;
- Other cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- In principle, only the person in question may request disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of personal information, or suspension and deletion of its use (hereinafter referred to as the “Disclosure, etc.”) in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. When the Company receives a request from an individual for the disclosure of personal information and the request meets the legal requirements, the Company will respond to the request without delay after confirming that the request is from the individual. However, this does not apply to cases in which the Company is not liable to disclosure, etc. according to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations, and if the Company decides not to implement disclosure, etc., it will notify the individual accordingly without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information. In principle, the Company shall not disclose any information other than personal information.
- For inquiries and consultations regarding personal information (including how to request disclosure of personal information, etc.), please contact information provided at the end of the Policy.
Updates to the Policy
The Company reserves the right to change the policy at any time, and any changes to the Policy will be notified on the Company’s website. Please check this site from time to time to review any changes of the Policy.
Safety Control Measures
The Company will take necessary and appropriate safety control measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and will make efforts to improve such measures.
Supervision of Employees and Contractors
The Company will appoint a manager for each department that handles personal information, and the managers will manage personal information appropriately.
Only officers and employees who have the authority to access personal information and have received appropriate training shall handle personal information.
In the event that the Company outsources the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary for the purpose of use of the personal information, it will oblige a contractor to handle the personal information appropriately by contract, etc. and shall supervise the contractor in a necessary and appropriate manner.
By Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kamimeguro 2-9-35, Meguro Ward
Nakameguro GS 2nd Bldg. 2F
Tokyo 153-0051, JAPAN